Old September 26th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default To be proven correct and not enjoy it.

(Mitch) wrote:

> The likes of David G Ficher and Andrew McPherson are responsible
> just as much as Gordon Brown and Barrack Hussein Obama are.

Nice to see you haven't lost your touch Mitch. Thanks for the mention... though
it'd be nice if you broke with tradition and did your fact checking properly.

If you're going to slag me off, you could at least spell my name right. :-)

Andrew McP

PS FWIW, the seeds for the financial and moral collapse of Western civilisation
were sewn in the Reagan/Thatcher era. The last decade has merely been about
chickens coming home to roost. Bush and the neocons certainly helped guide them to
the coup though; I'll give them that much credit.

PPS What do you think of the recent rF2 screenshots. I must admit I'm not too
impressed, though I also don't think screenshots tell us anything about what
matters.