Old July 18th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive...Element-lg.jpg

> Patrick
> '93 Cobra
> '06 Element

Ya know, those big plastic panels are really good in parking lots. I
have a big ole skank on my back door where some inconsiderate douche
slammed the corner of the back door to a town car into it. Something
told me I should have gotten that plate number before I went in. It was
parked entirely to close to the line on my side.

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub