Old March 25th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default Rear Wiper gets stuck between door and window

I am trying to find a piece to bridge the gap between the rear door on
my 2000 ford explorer and the rear window cause everytime I turn on my
rear wiper, it gets stuck between the two. I already burned up my
wiper motor cause once it gets stuck there, the motor is trying to
fight the blade being stuck and not working properly. So if anyone
knows where I can get a piece of rubber/molding to attach to the glass
and then my wiper can pass that crack that would be great. Thanks for
any help you can provide.