Old April 9th 05, 04:57 PM

Andy Turner wrote:
> On 8 Apr 2005 21:43:50 -0700, wrote:
> >
> >I guess that maybe top-posting Audi drivers would hold the speed

limit
> >in the passing lane. Since only *they* matter, that's what you

could
> >expect. Or some other MFFY* driving habit. After all, differing
> >styles must be accomadated.

> Different styles of driving *are* accomodated, as are different modes
> of transport and indeed different models of car.

You mean like driving 5 under in a passing lane? Or those folks who
swing wide for right turns, blocking two lanes? Folks who stop
needlessly on on-ramps, because they can't figure out how to merge?
Dream up some other legal, but discourteous traffic behavior that suits
the scenario. There are probably thousands. But you get the point.

Unlike you, I support courtesy. You support "if it feels good, do it -
to hell with the rest of you."

MFFY.

> Since you
> (presumably) drive an Audi, do you exect that everyone drives one
> since that is your preference?

Have I ever said that?

> Do you think people that drive other
> models are wrong?

Have I ever said that?

> Do you think motorbikes should be outlawed too?

Have I ever said that?

> Incidentally, it speaks volumes that you've bailed out of replying to
> any message of mine, yet you're still sniping and whining elsewhere.

It speaks volumes that you are running around a.a.a. humping my posts
trying to goad me into a flamewar. Find another hobby.

E.P.