Old May 25th 04, 10:55 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article >, catman@cuore-
rustsportivo.co.uk spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> SteveH wrote:
>
> > MeatballTurbo > wrote:
> >
> >> In article > ,
> >> says...
> >> >

> >> Do they T cut up?

> > You can try, but my experience says it's a short-term fix.

> Unless you are the karate kid...

That was the plan if it was bit flat, buff the buggery out of it, bring
it back, and then either Autoglym gloss finish it, or use a good Carnuba
wax, and repeat a standard polish and gloss seal regularly.
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)