Old January 3rd 13, 07:28 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

Default A4 B6: Rear wheel well cowl carpet reattchment -> how would you do it?

Last year left rear wheel well cowl went loose (packed snow and sport
package have to be thanked for that I guess) and was reattached by the
garage on the other end of the city.
This year it was the turn of the noise killer in the right rear well.

Could anyone point me to the instructions for putting that thing back
in place?
I would rather not drive across the city to that specialty shop, not
that I have any complaints about
the job they did: the left cowl is still in place.

Went to a closer body shop this morning: the body shoppers claim a
wood block between the wheel
and the cowling left overnight would shape the cowl back in place,
but I somehow doubt that will cure the problem.

2003 A4 B6 quattro avant,

thanks