Old August 27th 17, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default How to refill a leaking Sam's club "Michelin" floor jack

Replacement parts for this jack can be found at Lazzar's Floor Jack: HCRCnow.com

Someone said these jacks are not worth fixing, but my math says they are. I've had my jack for almost 20 years and just recently had the first problem with it ever... The universal joint that opens and closes the lift valve broke. About $125 for a new jack vs. $26.35 for a Universal joint kit and about the same for a seal kit.