Old January 16th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Wes Magyar

Default just bought a 1987 s10 blazer 4X4 with the 2.8L v6 with TBI got afew questions

Ok i am completly new to 4X4 and ive been told a few different things..
ive used Google to try and find info on my particular model but no such
luck so far. I was wondering if there is anything special i need to do
to use the 4X4 feature. i know there is a floor shifter the has 4HI 4LOW
and Neutral on the floor. but ive been told i might have to use Locking
hubs or something like that... does anyone know what that is... well im
sure someone does but can someone explain it to a clueless noob like me?
ive looked in my Chiltons manual but it doesnt say anything. if needed i
can post some pics up of the blazer on here or on photobucket or
something any help would be appreciated.
-Wes-