Old September 23rd 05, 02:13 PM
Dave Combs

Sometime I am like Brad and wonder if I'm being scammed. It always seem
like they needed to be turned and, of course, there's a limited number of
times that can be done. When I was doing my own brakes I would simply
replace the pads and that seemed to work quite well.

Dave

"BradandBrooks" > wrote in message
Took my 5.0 into Ford for some brake work - a little squeaking and a mushy
pedal.

(Car is a 93 and has 36,000 miles. Original brakes as far as I know.)

Well, they replaced the front pads but said the rotors are not too good. Not
worth replacing, but that they will "warp quickly". WHAT the HELL does that
mean? Either you replace them or not??? If I burned them out, okay, I'm a
dummy, if not, they will work. Ford techs, help me on this one.

The brakes work nice now and the pedal is high and light. All stock parts
btw...

Thanks guys!

Brad