Old November 18th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

Default Bush and Cheney are traitors and war criminals

<* US *> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:10:23 -0500, Dave Head > wrote:
>
>>...We were ATTACKED!...

> 9/11 was an inside job.

and anybody who didn't know that fact on 9-11-01 needs help.

Things I remember from watching TV on 9-11-01 we
1. The jet that hit the South Tower did not look like a passenger jet. The
bottom of the jet was wrong and it lacked windows. That is supported by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0MAb0Xa4

2. When the two towers disintegrated they looked like controlled
demolitions with the blast at the floor level starting from the top down
instead of the bottom up. And by starting at the top down the perpetrators
could easily draw attention to where the two jets hit much like you would do
in a magic trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIYG4HKoiE

3. At that time the Pentagon was the smoking gun for me because the damage
done to the Pentagon was not consistent with the damage done to the Twin
Towers. Plus if someone wanted to blame someone else for an attack they
would have to do the initial attack themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aBFbyN7xY

Recently I have seen a video that explains how the Twin Towers were so
preciously targeted at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4BJ89Df5Q

I have also saw a video that made me laugh because it shows Jane Standley
with the BBC saying building 7 collapsed when it was clearly visible behind
her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGOt9f3gKk

Since then I have come to the conclusion that Flight 93 was destined for
building 7 of the World Trade Center and it was delayed on take off so it
couldn't make it. Even though it didn't make it to it's target people on
the ground destroyed building 7 anyway and then claimed a small fire took it
down.

One of the more recent smoking guns that I've found is the ground shook so
bad before one of the twin towers disintegrated that it shook a camera on a
tripod. That helps prove a controlled disintegration but I can't remember
that exact video since I've seen so many recently. But there is so much
other evidence supporting a controlled disintegration I'm not too worried
about that video.

If you think the news media has concealed evidence from us concerning 911
you might be interested in:
9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA
or
911 In Plane Site ~ Directors Cut
or
The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues
http://www.drjudywood.com

Rocky