Old November 6th 11, 01:41 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

Default Starter solenoid current?

On 11/5/2011 4:54 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 16:28:04 -0400, > wrote:

>>> Walmart? Harbor Freight?
>>>
>>> Surely you mean Bunnings or Repco
>>>

>> Uh, sure...<bg>

> Shouldn't you be waiting for some sucker to post in
> alt.marketing.online.ebay? I wonder how Lumpy is going...

I see a bunch of posts there, so I suspect he's going balls to the wall!

As for cheap DVOMs, I was in Harbor Freight the other day. The deal was
spend a relatively nominal amount, and they gave you a free DVOM. So I
got two!

I tested their accuracy, it was OK (not great, but usable) so for the
price a winner.

--
I'm never going to grow up.