Old March 3rd 07, 01:08 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
maxpower

Default '98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

"craig34" <craig.cochrane@no spam.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> I have a 97 ply voyageur 3.0L and I have been told both too. Now the
> guy(Glenn) that has helped me the most here and seems very knowledgable
> says it is in under the glove box on mine and when I get around to fixing
> it that is where I am going to look. I hope that will help you.

If I told you it was under the glove box I must have read the Year wrong. On
the 97 NS it is located under the hood at the right side firewall, just
under the wiper module. The 98 model is the same!! I believe it was 2001
when it got moved to the glove box area.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech