Old February 6th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default Saturn Astra Debuts This Week in Chicago

quote "Hmm and here I thought it began with the L-Series."

yea, I wonder why the critics don't remember that. Looking at the L-series
(headlights for example, you can see some design similarities vaguely
resembling the Aura. The Opels into Saturns and vice versa comment is
correct though. Of course GM would change some features for the US market,
that's expected. According to sources, GM is also integrating Cadillac parts
into the Saturn fold. (Outlook has a variation of the CTS engine, and
headlights).

http://autopark.blogspot.com/2007/02...-flavored.html

How 'bout that crazy dash? almost like the CTS? Can't wait for this one. I
do hope that there will be a regular sedan though for those who don't want a
hatch. (as Chevy did w/ the Aveo).

--
marx404