Old April 3rd 07, 08:28 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
helendawnw

Default A6 problem with warm start

Hi, I’ve been having problem with the A6, 2003 model.

It run well when its going and starts up first time when its cold but
when the engine is still warm it takes a while. I’ve read a few post
and it appears to be a reasonably common fault.

Has anyone got it fixed or found out exactly what the fault is?

However, strangely enough I took the car into Lincoln, Audi and it
appeared that they’d never seen this type of fault before. They have
even told me I could need a new pump, which they say will be just
under 2 grand!!!!

I can only think thats incorrect as the car runs so well once its
started.

All suggections and advice would be great!

Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/A6-problem...ict210715.html