Old November 15th 05, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime

Default Yeah right - Are we supposed to believe this?

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 9 Nov 2005 21:19:28 -0800:
> Almost all vehicle "accidents"
> are due to driver recklessness but the Chappaquidick incident is one
> instance where it may really have been no ones fault except the idiot
> who built the bridge.

Soooooooo, lemme get this straight: when the wife of a conservative (or
a neo-con in the case of bush) causes death with a car, it driver
wrecklessness and murder, but when a commie-lib like kennedy does it -
while under the influence of alchhol and/or drugs - its all of a sudden
an "accident," and the fault of the road???

**** off you worthless welfare bum hypocrite!

I now cast my first spell in this group, directed directly at Laura Bush
murdered her boyfriend:

Eye of Newt,
Steel of fender,
May your firstborn,
Die in a blender!

I'm gonna be on the road for a while, so I'll not be heard from untill
late tomorrow night.

--
necromancer