Old March 20th 18, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
.[_2_]

Default SplitFire Spark Plugs

On 3/20/2018 10:18 AM, wrote:
> On Monday, 24 October 1994 03:40:41 UTC+1, John Horner wrote:
>> They are just standard Autolite spark plugs with a little nick in
>> the end. Not worth using in 99% of cases.

> hi, i had a Triumph Bonneville that was a bitch to start, it had a Lucas starter motor, just wouldn't go,

Because you don't know what you're doing.

swapped the champion ng 7s for split fires it started 1st time every
time, i put them in my rover 25, got better performance and fuel economy,

No you didn't, you're just an idiotic marketers dream.

so you tell me if they're any good.....

A well maintained and tuned spark ignition engine doesn't
require anything other than a standard spark plug. The
only worthwhile improvement is a longer lasting center
electrode.