Old March 20th 18, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default SplitFire Spark Plugs

On Monday, 24 October 1994 03:40:41 UTC+1, John Horner wrote:
> They are just standard Autolite spark plugs with a little nick in
> the end. Not worth using in 99% of cases.

hi, i had a Triumph Bonneville that was a bitch to start, it had a Lucas starter motor, just wouldn't go, swapped the champion ng 7s for split fires it started 1st time every time, i put them in my rover 25, got better performance and fuel economy, so you tell me if they're any good.....