Old September 5th 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
PaxPerPoten

Default What's burning out the radiator fan relay, 98 Grand Voyager 3.0?

On 9/5/2011 11:21 AM, Mark Goodall wrote:
> Hey PaxPerPoten, (is that Latin?) ng_reader was the one who said "yes they are cheap, like 12 bucks" Not at Advance, it was about 58 bucks. Check out my previous post. I guess I'll call Advance& Autozone to see if they can check the PWM relay. I kinda doubt that they can.
> Mark

Simple..Take it back..And then buy another one elsewhere..Or just buy
another one and when fixed take one back. $58 is about right. After all
it is a solid state relay that manufactured for 58¢. So that markup
sounds about right. ;-p It had to travel first class from China.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster