Old November 17th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
fred

Default Ferrari Confirms Hybrid All-Wheel Drive System For 2014

Tegger > wrote in
:

> fred > wrote in :
>
>> N8N > wrote in
>> :

>>> What happened to that pure race car for the street, we don't need none
>>> of that fancy electronic this and power assisted that philosophy?
>>>
>>> Enzo wept, or he would have, were he still with us...
>>>

>> Actually it works great on the lambos. It just isn't near as much fun
>> to drive with. That's the standard track/road tradeoff anyways.
>> Understeer for lap time versus powerslides for fun. I'm sure they won't
>> be stupid enough to not allow it to be turned off.
>>

> Just watch Top Gear, the British TV program. They spend a lot of time
> during their track tests on exactly what this complication gives you and
> what it does not.

Yup. Never miss it. Only available on one channel here. BBC Canada. And
it's the *only* show worth watching on that channel too. Well, not
entirely true - I saw an episode of Black Adder last week that seems to
have disappeared from their schedule. The one with King George and the
actors.