Old November 16th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
fred

Default Ferrari Confirms Hybrid All-Wheel Drive System For 2014

N8N > wrote in
:

> On Nov 16, 4:45*am, jolly > wrote:
>> Ferrari Confirms Hybrid All-Wheel Drive System For
>> 2014http://www.techesp

> ot.com/2009/11/ferrari-confirms-hybrid-all-wheel-dr...
>
> What happened to that pure race car for the street, we don't need none
> of that fancy electronic this and power assisted that philosophy?
>
> Enzo wept, or he would have, were he still with us...

Actually it works great on the lambos. It just isn't near as much fun to
drive with. That's the standard track/road tradeoff anyways. Understeer
for lap time versus powerslides for fun. I'm sure they won't be stupid
enough to not allow it to be turned off.