Old March 13th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default 4x4 usefulness

micrometer???? i bet u drive one of those smart cars... 2 seater and u
also believe that democrats are for the workers too???

smart cars, democrats, global warming, taxes, user taxes, less unions
and more illegals working for the democrats, and to think I drive oh
nooooo... one of those dreaded big, 4x4 suvs.... simply unbelievable....
but i have been thinking of down grading my ride to a 94 transam.. 350,
6 speed.... (do u know what a manual transmission is, i bet u never
heard of a clutch or a clutch pedal)... i think i will keep them both...
summer car, and a winter car....
both belching gas guzzlers... love it..... the smell of rubber on the
road..nothing like it...

and speaking of carbon footprints,,,

how about a twin motor, military jet holds 12 passengers.. (the
ultimate suv).
do u know that the speaker of the house has this military jet plane for
her own use. She uses it to fly back and forth from ca to
washington,and other places. She doesnt worry about her carbon
footprint, and the suvs that demoract politicians drive, ohhhh the
carbon foortprints...... the earth is doomed...

i am not responsible for u not having any fun whle u are driving your
two seater smart car, while politicians are driving and flying suvs.

just kidding....