Old November 13th 05, 04:42 AM
Kenneth S.

Default Thermostat needle

This sounds to me like a vaccum leak somewhere. Have you, or anyone
else, checked the engine for such a leak? Perhaps what's happening is that,
despite the warmup period, the engine is still running below operational
temperature when you start driving. Then, as it reaches operational
temperature, the leak opens up enough to cause the problems you describe.
If it's a vacuum leak, it shouldn't cost much to fix.

lkaboutautos.com...