Old February 28th 05, 03:37 PM
Wound Up

http://musclemustangfastfords.com/fe.../0503mm_shoot/

> Thought some of you might find this interesting. I think it's f'ing awesome!
> Boy what I'd do for a Sonic Blue '03 SVT Cobra =).

It was. And I'd love an '03 Cobra if I never had to pay for repairs. =)

Here's a quote from the 2nd-place finisher, who slammed out a 10.79,
demostrating what those in the know think of Old Iron:

"I'd like to put a C4, a live axle, and maybe a Kenne Bell or Whipple
on it and go nines," Jerry says.

Nines, after swapping out the T56 and the IRS for a 40+ year old back
half. Well, whaddya know about that?

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65