Old June 22nd 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default link to record engine swap video

Anybody have a link to a video of one of the record attempt VW engine
swaps? Nobody here believes me that the record is around 2 mins. I
have the one from the Guinness site but that's cheating, they had the
1st one already off the ground, at least in the video. I want one
where they have to drive it up, swap engines then drive away.

TIA

JohnF

aprox. 1 hr getting mine out but it's been sitting on the floor for 3
weeks now.