Old November 7th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Default Middle Aged Racers Association (Europe) now recruiting

The Middle Aged Racers Association (MARA) has openings for drivers in
its European Division.

Formed back in 1998 and running GPL for many seasons we will be
commencing our second season running GT Legends on the 22nd November.

MARA E runs on Wednesdays at 21:00 GMT, 22:00 CET, (16:00 EST)

The format of the series can be viewed at www.marae.co.uk, but in brief
we will be running 65TC cars in a two race format at each race meeting
consisting of a sprint and a feature race using the short and long
variants of tracks where available. The season will consist of 11 race
meetings (of which the best 9 will count to the championship) running
through until the 7th February 2007.

Drivers need to be aged at least 30 (as its name suggests most are
significantly older!) and display a respectful (whilst still
competitive!) approach to their fellow racers. Interested drivers should
contact me via the website http://www.marae.co.uk

Cheers
Tony