Old October 2nd 04, 06:18 PM
Catman

Alfistagj wrote:

> The pumps earth connection????

Pretty sure that's not it, cos everytime we tried shorting the relay end to
live, the pump ran. Biggest problem is that it only comes on when the
engine is actually turning, so it's a two man job.

OTOH I actualy *saw* it fail today (top off the relay). It looks like the
problem is the connection from the switched +12v of the realy to the pump
cable. Every time we've 'fixed' it we've been messing about at that end.
I tightened up the connector and so far it seems OK. Fingers crossed.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk