Old March 27th 05, 07:53 PM
MartyU

Randy Magruder wrote:
> Good one! They can't wait 4 years though. His wing of the party is
> undoubtedly getting champaigne on ice so they can toast their success
> when Terri Schaivo dies. It'll be like Christmas for the 'culture of
> death' crowd.

Culture of death crowd? You mean those of us who want an end to the flow
of our soldier's blood to secure oil?

I continually mystifies me how the religious fundamentalists of the
right wing seems to have all but exclusive concern for life before birth
and after death. And yes, Terri Shiavo died long ago regardless of the
medical support that has kept her body alive.

Marty