Old March 27th 05, 07:45 PM
MartyU

Randy Magruder wrote:
> Don't worry, there are people even WORSE than Marty, like that French
> author who claims that 9/11 didn't really happen, and even if it did,
> it must've been those Israeli agents on adjacent buildings
> choreographing the whole thing.

Classic right-wing difficulty with cognitive dissonance. Terrorist
attacked us so my leader must be right about who the threat is.

> The Michael-Moore lunatic fringe has become even more unhinged now that
> their "Bush=Hitler" campaign didn't work.

Michael Moore, great American hero. Has the guts and the brains to seek
the awful truth and use his art to communicate.

> It's fun to imagine them at their keyboards foaming at the mouth,
> waking up every morning full of hatred and paranoia.

Yes, Randy it has never been a better time to be a liberal Democrat.
Liberals are what stands between America and the jugernaught of
ocorporatism being engineered by the Bush neo-fascists.

> Oh well, there will always be enough rational people out there that we
> shouldn't have to worry about people like this actually getting
> elected. They'll just have to settle for an attempt at judicial
> tyranny.

Oh yes, it's judicial tyranny when ever the right-wing doesn't like a
court ruling. Like the Terri Shiavo case, right?

> Randy
>
> PS Marty, pop quiz for you. Did the founding fathers of this country
> (evil white heterosexual males, of course), write that the judiciary
> should be the final authority on what is constitutional? Yes or no.

Final authority? If you believe in democratic principles of government
that is of, by, and for the people, no. The judiciary interpets the law.
I think that was covered in Government 101.

Marty