Old March 27th 05, 09:35 PM
John Wallace

Mitch_A wrote:

> 30 million newly FREED people in 2 countries voting in FREE elections is
> somehow a disaster? We sadly lost over 1500 brave soldiers but in the big
> scheme of things thats nothing. We lose nearly that many in training
> accidents in the same time period and that many in just a few minutes of
> dday.

Mitch - this ain't the place for politics, but democracy says you can't
just remove people you don't like. Look on any newsreel footage of Iraq,
Saddam got a whole load more support than Bush or Blair get at home.

Heck, if the world worked by removing foreign leaders who didn't fit
"our view", the majority of Europe would be marching through Washington
right now! :-)

> BTW GW will be looked upon in history as a brave politician that changed the
> world for the better despite the lefts continual insane ramblings.

I *truly* believe history will look back in horror on GW, as the worst
president in the history of the United States. There's a LOT of mileage
in this before we see whether "the world" has changed for the better.
Not "the world as the US sees it" or "the world as the US wishes it",
but the world that exists for the people in those countries.

If he wanted to make the world better, stopping his world bank buddies
raping the third world, and his arms manufacturing other buddies selling
even more weapons to them, would have been a far better place to start.

No money in that though.

Sorry, way OT