Old July 19th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_1_]

Default Hello again from Pennsylvania

"the Sam" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Hey, some of you may remember me, some of you may not, just popped in
> to say hi though. I was a "member" off and on for a few years starting
> about 10 years ago. I still have the 'stang, a '95 Black/Tan GT. It's
> got about 140,000 miles now, but it still runs strong. Still, the only
> mod is a tri-ax shifter. Knock on wood I haven't had any major

ailments
> with it yet.
> Anyway, it's good to see a few familiar "faces" in the crowd, I hope
> everyone is doing as well as can be expected.
> take 'er easy,
> Sam(uel)
> '95 GT

Sam - how the hell are ya, bud? Still playin, I hope. Wonder where
Mike is...

Good to hear from you again. BTW, the LX has 150k on it now and still
runs like a top. Just got a brand new pair of headlights for $65
(both). More than twice as bright as the old foggies. Night driving is
fun again.

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch wtih a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC