Old May 2nd 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Looking for these NR2K3 files:

This is just an idea to help you avoid this type of thing in the future
because I have been there. My solution to avoid this is to partition my hard
drive. I keep my os and any base apps on my c drive. I make this drive
around 6-7 gigs. I then use back up software like ghost to back this
partition up to a separate drive or partition. All my games get installed to
the D drive so in the event that a reformat is the only way out you can do
so without having to destroy all the data on that D drive. I even make a 3rd
drive (E) for all my data, downloaded files,music, etc.

Another thing I like to do is once I get my os installed to my c drive and
all my other necessary apps I burn the image to a DVD so if need be I can
have a copy of my os with all my apps in it's most pristine state. Just an
idea for you.

Partition magic is what I use to create the partitions and ghost for the
backups. there are other software options to accomplish this.

Nick