Old September 15th 05, 12:40 PM
Byron Forbes

"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in message
> Byron, as you have no knowledge at all as to the contents of the contract
> between the driver and the McLaren organisation, why do you make such a
> presumptuous statement?

True, I have no idea of any agreement. And screw their overbearing
agreement anyway. Who in the **** do they think they are to suffocate
someone's youth with their pathic, constipated conservitivism? In any case,
a young bloke has a night out and gets a bit carried away - big deal. If I
was a sponsor of McLaren I'd be quite happy to be associated with youthful
exuberance rather than some softcock whose mother has had way too much say
in it's upbringing. In fact, if they had some softcock ****ant as a driver
I'd withdraw sponsorship.

> "The Queen has set the stage for a planet run by bitches"???!!!!!
> Have you any comprehension of history, Byron........beyond what you did
> last
> week, of course (if you are even capable of remembering that far back)?
> To which Queen are you referring........the current Queen of England, or
> possibly her predecessor of the same name, Elizabeth I? Or maybe Victoria?
> Mary, Queen of Scots? How about Boedicea?
> Which one set the stage, Byron?
>
> You really do come out with some puerile rubbish at times, honestly.
>
> BK

It's not rocket science Kennewell - this sort of pitiful behavior by
McLaren is typical of those that are accustomed to being approved by bitches
and told how much of a lovely boy they are - pathetic! Ron Dennis must be a
****ing old woman to be spitting out **** like that and that's exactly what
his very own words indicate.