Old July 16th 05, 04:55 AM
Nightdude

Question is, can they found out if you have one?

My wife had an illegal tint on her car and that counted against her
insurance premiums! Even though she doesn't own that car for 3 years now!

So anybody who has blue license plate, nozzle lights, big huge muffler, etc
is at risk of getting one of those tickets and in Ontario, I don't see them
giving fix-it tickets like in Quebec. Insurance is more vigillant to get
more $$$ from you.