Old January 19th 05, 10:06 PM
MoParMaN

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> MoParMaN wrote:
>> "winnard" > wrote in message
>> > I don't own one, but if I did I'd try to get them to sound better.
>> > Rapping
>> > one out at
>> > 7000 rpm makes them sound like farting into a big Folgers coffee

> can.
>> > How
>> > can you make one sound as good as one of those Hemi dump trucks

> sound?
>> > Those sound really good for a Dodge.
>> >

>> Not everything can sound as good as a Hemi gettin on it.
>>
>> --

> Not everything can sound as good as a Hemi gettin' on it. "It" being
> on the back of a flatbed wrecker because the hemi has been spewin'
> parts all over the highway for the past 15 or 20 miles.

You are obviously a moron of the nth degree and no nothing of which you
speak. My Dodge Ram 2500HD with a slightly modified 5.7 liter Hemi Magnum
has never broken. Although, I only get 12.5 MPG when I'm not eating you
****ant ford owners for lunch, I enjoy feeding it fuel in the hopes yet
another F150 Lightning wants to get his ass wooped. Btw, I've got almost a
100K on it now, pull a 13000 pound fifth wheeler and have still done nothing
but normal maintenance......Hell, a chicken **** mustang would have already
needed an engine overhaul. HHAAAA

RSFCking losers!!!

--