Old January 29th 08, 12:26 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Default Pomme De Terre!

That's French, innit? Now *I'm* all kulchered and ree-fined, too! Yeah,
well, ******** to that. I have some spare time, so I'm taking my VT 105
trip of 2006 outta mothballs and flinging it up on my Flickr site. You
get more than just 'Pictures of Highway Shields'-there are loads of
those-some rilly gnarly olde ones, to boot: there are BRIDGES and SINES
and ENDS and SIGNALS and ROADS! Watch a roadtrip unfold before your very
eyes at http://tinyurl.com/36e6yl and while you're at it peep
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.avi
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108hq.avi
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/dbc/dkny-270108.mpeg
For DKNY's Vids from the Lawnguyland meat. The music is by Haggis and
won't be to everybody's taste-the group name alone is a warning, isn't
it? It goes well with the video, any olde way.

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com