Old May 13th 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Opinions of garage?

Tom Harvey wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Just a quick question...
>
> Has anyone here had any experience of or opinions on NJS Motor Vehicle
> Services in Pershore, Worcestershire, (as seen at http://www.njs.biz/

<SNIP>

Any comments on quality
> of service, services available, cost and personal experiences etc would
> be very welcome.

Yes,

I have used Neil for about 2 years, since Cleveley Cars in Cheltenham
(supplier of my 156 2.4jtd new in Jan 2000) closed.

I would expect him to be able to do just about any mechanical work on
your Alfa to the same standard as (probably better than) a main dealer.

He regularly works on Alfas, FIATs, Lancias and Ferraris.

HTH
AndyB