Old August 21st 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Bill[_5_]

Default Check Engine Light Came On

Are you in the rust belt? Problem still worse in the winter? I
guess I'll do what I had to do to a '79 Mustang, until it self-repaired
after a year- that is to loosen the negative cx to the battery so it
can just push on- pull off. I kept a wrench handy but never had to use
it, it was all sticky enough. Hmm.. this was before electronic radios
and ECU's. Guess I'll keep up with what I have, which is exactly what
you have.
Lemme guess- you keep the charger clipped to the battery and set on
2A charge, with an extension cord nearby, and just connect the two as
needed. Right? Have you talked to any other Lojack owners?? Isn't
there supposed to be a master shutoff acessable to the driver?? TYIA

-Bill