Old September 20th 05, 01:51 AM
PJL

Dave > wrote in message

> "PJL" > wrote in message

> > Anybody else having a problem trying to get activation codes from

Trymedia?
> > I have been through their help system, responded with the details that

they
> > requested and still no email with the activation code. They are

responding
> > to the email address I used when I ordered, so I don't have them in my

spam
> > filter. They have already charged my credit card, yet still no codes,

it's
> > been over a week, I find that kind of service pretty lame.
> >
> > Is Trymedia that busy that it takes them over 5 days to respond to

email?

> > I'm getting ready to call my credit card company and cancel the charges

from
> > Trymedia.

> If you bought the download, just install it. If you made a mistake

entering your email address then
> you're screwed.

Actually, they did have my proper email address, I was just getting nowhere
with my inquiries to their helpdesk. Having said that, I JUST received my
activation codes -- it helps to tell them that you will call your CC and
cancel the charges.