Old August 20th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Casper

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

>Bosch plugs are crap. If you have one of their universal fit, splice in, POS O2
>sensors, throw that away too.

As I said, the plugs have been replaced 4 times. O2 sensor no, but
that's been tested several times.

>Has anyone verified a problem with any of the parts you replaced, or are we
>using the shotgun approach?

There have been 3 master mechanics working on this issue. It is
currently in the hands of a master tech who specializes in electrical
problems and trains techs across the country in troubleshooting.

>Has the check engine light problem been resolved? If not, you need to start
>there, since it indicates a problem with the PCM grounds, power feeds or the PCM
>it's self.

As I stated, the PCM has been replaced already (once). That resolved
the check engine light.

>First, MDS doesn't even exist anymore. Second, even if it did, it wouldn't do
>you any good. You need somebody who knows what he's doing to diagnose it.

Again, it's been in the hands of three (maybe more) master techs,
including one who is a master with the MDS. That was a specific
request made to Crysler.

>1) Take it to somebody who knows what he's doing.

Been there, doing that... at least the best I am told is around here.