Old September 5th 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
mark

Default What's burning out the radiator fan relay, 98 Grand Voyager 3.0?

When we bought the van a few years ago, the check engine light was on.
The diagnostic at AutoZone indicated possible fan relay, among other
things I had to fix. Replaced the relay, fans worked fine for 3
months, Same thing, got a relay from a dealer this time, 3 months or
so, I'm replacing it for the 3rd time. What's causing it to burn out?
The plastic on the connector at the pin 1 ( ? ) contact is a bit
melted. Help! These relays ain't cheap...
Mark Goodall