Old October 20th 04, 03:26 AM
Don Burnette

Heh heh, none in the TSW2.

But, I have an original Logitech Momo FF wheel and pedals , and a Microsoft
Sidewinder FF wheel and pedals as well. The FF is very good in both of them.

I know some people don't like FF, but now that I have been using it, I don't
think I could go back to non FF, hence the selling of the TSW2.

--
Don Burnette