Old November 19th 04, 12:39 AM
nrutas

Default CLUTCH PEDAL ??

Hey, just got a 95 Saturn SL2. It's a 5 speed and today the car wouldn't
shift. Seems the pedal (?) rod fell away from the firewall. Is this
possible? I guess I got my cowboy boot caught on it and pulled the pedal
forward and broke the car. There are two plugs that seem to go nowhere
and the previous owner has is also nowhere to be found; disappeared after
he said "Yeah, that happened to me once." So, can you guys/gals tell me,
is there a spring that goes to this pedal, what gives it tension and where
do those plugs go? Is this a major problem or am I just lucky enough to
buy a "lemon"???