Old November 28th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
willy

Default 1996 Blazer Starter Relay

wrote:
> Where would I locate the Starter Relay on my 96 blazer? Is it behind
> the plastic cover inside the glove compartment?
>
> Thanks

There isn't a starter relay on a 96 Blazer. There's a starter solenoid.
It's bolted to the starter. Most come with a new/rebuilt starters come
with it. The starter is a little bit of a pain to R&R, so you just
replace both. The two relays in the glove box, behind the cover are an
A.C. Clutch relay and the other is the Fuel Pump relay.