Old September 5th 04, 03:21 AM
Bob G.

>So, 2 questions for you pros; It is a 1992, with 85,000 miles on it,
>clean car fax. What sort of basic problems should I expect to run into
>(Clutch was replaced a month ago. One owner car)

=========================
The only real problematic area is the Optispark... which can set you
back 5 percent of your purchase price IF it gets wet... so do not wash
the engine...

That milage sure does not scare me in the least... my 95 will turn
over 70,000 miles before I fill tank the next time.. and besides
brakes, tires, and 35 or so oil changes etc... it has not given me
any reason to invest in repairs...and it runs like a clock...

The shipping company whould be able to confirm the Insurance issue
THEY should have it...and should be able to prove it...

Bob Griffiths
64 72 76 79 & 95 Corvettes