Old November 18th 11, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sctvguy1[_2_]

Default Bought new 2012 Charger

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:53:08 -0500, MoPar Man wrote:

>> > Can I ask why you didn't get the Challenger instead?

>> My wife loves the Charger, the body style especially.

> Any true mopar-man knows that the Challenger was a better-executed car
> from a style pov compared to the Charger.

I have always owned Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth cars my entire life. I now
own a 91 New Yorker, a 41 Windsor, and the 2012 Charger. Looks are
subjective.

>> She wants a four door. I might like to see them make a two door
>> Charger, full size.

> I don't know why you like the looks of the Charger compared to the
> Challenger.
>
> The Challenger is much better looking.

Again, looks are subjective. Plus, I like a full sized car.

> I don't know if you get much snow where you are, but not having a
> front-wheel-drive option for the Challenger is why I don't own one. (and
> nobody give me the bull**** that today's RWD cars are better in snow
> than they used to be).

I live in South Florida, snow is not a problem, just rain and hurricanes!

> But both the Challenger and Charger are heavier than they need to be
> compared to the LH platform.

I have always liked a heavier car. Hell, my 41 Windsor weighs almost
more than the Charger!