Old November 18th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default Bought new 2012 Charger

sctvguy1 wrote:

> >> Just got this car last night

> > Can I ask why you didn't get the Challenger instead?

> My wife loves the Charger, the body style especially.

Any true mopar-man knows that the Challenger was a better-executed car
from a style pov compared to the Charger.

> She wants a four door. I might like to see them make a two door
> Charger, full size.

I don't know why you like the looks of the Charger compared to the
Challenger.

The Challenger is much better looking.

I don't know if you get much snow where you are, but not having a
front-wheel-drive option for the Challenger is why I don't own one.
(and nobody give me the bull**** that today's RWD cars are better in
snow than they used to be).

But both the Challenger and Charger are heavier than they need to be
compared to the LH platform.

I'm still waiting for Chrysler to bring back the 300-N concept car they
showed during the year-2000 auto-show circuit. Based on the LH
platform, could be FWD or RWD.