Old October 7th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default Just let them do it without saying a word or else.

On Oct 7, 10:10 am, Brent P >
wrote:

> Certainly not to that extreme yet, but the theme is the same.

Yeah, and a hurricane and light breeze are both "winds".

> The reason
> we have the mess we do have is that people don't stand up. A cop becomes
> conditioned to being the law when 99 people back down to him and then
> when one stands up to him he explodes. These government employees would
> learn their place if more people would simply stand up for themselves.

Please relate some of your "standing up to a cop" stories. You've
reported more interactions with cops than anyone I've ever heard of,
so this should be an easy one...
-----

- gpsman