Old June 16th 07, 06:43 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default 166 2.5 Questions

fred wrote:
> I had exactly the same problem in exactly the same car.
> I bought a 2.5 V6 Tourismo brand new on a 2003 plate and NO CD player
> included!
>
> So I bought one of those cassette heads that have a cable to plug into my
> Ipod (from Ebay for 5 quid) .
> I have been using this since I had the car and it works extremely well,
> surprising well.
>
> £400 quid for a CD changer or 5 quid for a cassette head.......hmmm let me
> think!!
>
> Don't get one of them FM thingies they are poor and you keep getting radio
> stations bleeding through, especially in towns / cities.

I am waiting on mine ATM. Ebuyer managed to send me *5* of these
instead of the adapter:
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/124858

Staff were stunned that I sent them back.

> Enjoy the 166, I love mine.

I'm still not convinced. SWMBO loves it though.

> Fred
>

> "Catman" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Well, it's a big old car. Not had much chance to use it yet, but it's in
>> condition as described. All the buttons seem to work and it shifts
>> acceptably well
>>
>> Couple of bits of trim missing off the back console (not that I'm ever
>> likely to set in the back) and the cowl for the driver's seat height
>> adjustment is a bit loose.
>>
>> More worryingly, no CD changer!!!! How do I sort that in a fortnight?
>>
>> Suggestions, please.
>> --
>> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
>> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
>> Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
>> Suzuki Bandit 600
>> Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
>> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2 166 V6 2.5