Old August 23rd 10, 11:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
01 C5

Default STL C3 Sharks corvette club

Actually, I think most of the members of the sharks are members of
other corvette clubs in the area. There's a bunch too.
Within a fifty mile radius, there's probably fifteen corvette clubs.
So as something special to celebrate the C3 generation,
they have their own show once a year.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 03:52:56 -0700, "uncle_vito"