Old November 29th 04, 08:24 PM
dave

>From: Daniel Lynes
>
>dave wrote:
>
>> Yep I agree............you got a short! :-)
>> And it probably isn't the reverse lights, unless your shifter is in reverse
>> when you turn your ign on.
>> What else is not functioning, any lights, cigarette lighter or ???

>Reverse lights and dash lights (the ones that usually make the dashboard
> glow green).

And there must be more items not functioning. It has to be something that also
requires power as soon as the ign is on. Those lights are only selected when a
switch is activated. Unless the wiring is shorted to ground maybe. :-(

I will check a Bentley to see what else is on that fuse. Which fuse it it BTW?

later,
dave
Reminder........
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way,
when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their
shoes. Frieda Norris